Nov 1, 2011

What's all this about blogging, anyway?

Well, I finally did it. I started a blog!


Just recently, I joined the twitter community. I know, I'm so behind everyone else in this world! Anyway, it opened a door to something amazing: the world of blogging! Yes, I've seen a blog, but I really didn't know the impact that blogs have. Just over the last month or so, I've started following several different blogs. Christian blogs, leadership blogs, empowering women's blogs, sorority sisters' blogs...so I decided to try blogging for myself! We'll see how it goes. 


When I thought about creating a blog, I knew it needed to serve a purpose. I decided it could be somewhat of an inspirational journal (you can laugh now). Anyway, I've always been a pretty easy target to pick on. With that said, I don't care if you begin reading to be inspired, to judge, to laugh, to cry, etc., as long as you are entertained! Yes, I even included "judge". Seriously, if it is purely for your entertainment---be my guest! Hopefully, this blog will at least put a smile on someone's face each and every day. 


I'll end with a brief biography:
I'm a 25 year old woman still trying to find my place and purpose in this life. I'm a daughter, a sister, a friend, a special education teacher, a church-goer, a life-group member, a sinner yet a saint. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, holding hands, kissing in the rain, romance...ok--I'm totally kidding! But I do wish to eventually meet that "Mr. Wonderful"...someday. As for now, I'm patiently waiting and seeking God to be the person HE wants me to be! I know that He has that perfect person especially hand-picked just for me, but right now, He is busy working in my life (as well as his) to prepare me for that next chapter in my life. While I wait, I think I'll stay in this chapter for a while and enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment